A 228 page pdf
Pressing Refresh Notes:
While searching for more information, I came across this amazing site:
“Welcome to the Plumas County, California, Section of the ADC Website.
The residents of Plumas County are in the process of mobilizing to put a stop to the PG&E Weather Modification Programs, their installations of Smart Meters, without public consent, and other programs which will cost all PG&E customers $Millions of dollars while diminishing public health. The Plumas County section of the ADC Website will be updated each month with more information on these and other programs.
The PDF Files that you will find below will provide you with information about various programs that are ongoing in Plumas County. The one in blue below proves that PG&E notified the Plumas County Board of Supervisors that they would be conducting Weather Modification Programs in the Fall of 2010 and the Winter and Spring of 2011. These programs are conducted from November through May of each year. (Just Click on the OCT 15, 2010 date below to read the letter.)”
NOTICE OF INTENTION
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT PACIFIC GAS AND ELECTRIC COMPANY, a California corporation, having its principal office and place of business at 77 Beale St., San Francisco, California, 94105, will for and on behalf of itself conduct a program of weather resources management by seeding of clouds with the object of increasing useful precipitation in certain areas of the Sierra Nevada Mountains as follows:
AREA I (Lake Almanor Weather Resources Management Project)
1. The area in which the equipment will be located is in the counties of Plumas, Lassen and Tehama, in the State of California.
2. The target area will be the watersheds of Lake Almanor, Butt Valley Reservoir and Mountain Meadows Reservoir in the counties of Plumas, Lassen and Shasta, in the State of California.
3. Areas adjacent to the target area which may be subject to effects of operation will be in the counties of Plumas, Lassen, Shasta and Tehama, in the State of California.
4. There are no changes to the cloud seeding project for the 2012-2013 season.
AREA II (Mokelumne Weather Resources Management Project)
1. The area in which the equipment will be located is in the counties of Amador, Tuolumne, Alpine and Calaveras, in the State of California.
2. The target area will be the Mokelumne watershed located in the counties of Calaveras, Amador and Alpine, in the State of California.
3. Areas adjacent to the target area which may be subject to effects of the operation will be in the counties of Calaveras, Alpine, Amador and Tuolumne, in the State of California.
The weather resources management program will be supervised by Mr. Ed McCarthy, Supervisor, Certified Consulting Meteorologist, Meteorology Services, Applied Technology Services Department, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, 3400 Crow Canyon Rd., San Ramon, California, 94583, telephone (925) 866-5956.
Weather resources management activities will be conducted during the seasonal periods of November through May for the five year period of November 1, 2011 through May 31, 2016.
The seeding agent, silver iodide aerosol, will be generated by surface based equipment and will be dispersed into the clouds by atmospheric processes during selected meteorological conditions.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company’s Lake Almanor and Mokelumne Weather Resources Management Projects have been ongoing projects since 1953.
PACIFIC GAS AND ELECTRIC COMPANY
Signed by Steve Royall, Director, Hydro Operations & Maintenance Power Generation Department.
DATED: October 1, 2012
Oct. 2, 2012
Published FRB, CP
Oct. 3, 2012
You have to answer a question to read it and then scroll down to the headline. Well worth the effort: